Connect with us


Witch electrocuted in Benin City (Photo/Video)



A Facebook user, Sandra Carlson, shared photos and a video of shocking creature which was found electrocuted on an electric pole somewhere in Benin city, which has now been labelled as a witch.[AdSense-B]

The creature which is actually a potto probably at the wrong place and got electrocuted was labelled a witch by witnesses… Abeg, if Benin people say na witch im be, who Correct Bro be to argue? Lol! Wait o, someone was saying it’s a ‘Baby Bush’ in the video… LWKMD.. Benin I hail una!

She wrote;

“This Just happened this morning at benin city EDO state Nigeria this is a witch that hang on a pole holy ghost fire Just fall on this witch any witch that is coming to our home to destroy us shall be destroy by the holy ghost fire AMEN”


Watch Video;

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *