Three-year-old boy swiftly saves little brother from swallowing unknown object (Video)

A three-year-old boy is being hailed for his quick thinking and action when his brother nearly suffered a domestic accident.

Their mother was filming content with a hula-hoop for her TikTok page and she was distracted so she did not see when her youngest child put a black object into his mouth.

In a video which has gained a lot of traction on social media media platforms the big brother came to the rescue when he spotted a foreign object in the little one’s mouth which could have been fatal if he swallowed it.

The swift kid immediately rushed to open his baby brother’s mouth put his hand inside and pulled out the object.

Watch the video:

In related news, a 10-year-old African American girl turned to a non-certified midwife of sorts when her mom went into labour at home.

The brave child helped her pregnant mum to deliver a baby girl with a little external assistance from professionals. Her action helped save her mother’s life during the critical period of childbirth.

It was reported that he mother, Viola Fair, 30, went into labour at home on October 22, and it was apparently three weeks before her due date.

Due to the woman being in excruciating pain and there not being enough time to take her to the hospital, she asked her daughter to call 911.

She did as instructed and spoke with a dispatcher. ”Hi, I think my mom is in labour,” the girl said.

However, she could not wait till the paramedics, who were on their way, arrived so she had to follow all the instructions from the dispatcher and relayed them to her mother to enable her give birth.

The call lasted nearly 11 minutes within which she helped her mom deliver her baby sister safely at home.

The paramedics arrived at their residence moments later and took the mother and her two daughters to the hospital.