A Caucasian man has taken matters into his hands after being scammed by a Nigerian internet fraudster commonly called Yahoo boy. He was reportedly scammed of 200 dollars and found a way to track his scammer to his location in Owerri, Imo state, Nigeria. The yahoo boy who spotted the man in his city of residence expressed shock that he came all the way to Imo for $200 (200,0000). In a video shared on social media, the oyibo man could be seen on the back of a commercial motorcycle aka okada, on a mission to recover his money. The incident was captured on tape and uploaded to TikTok by a user with handle @evilex37, and it has generated a plethora of reactions from netizens. The caption reads; “On top $200, you find me come Owerri.” See the clip below: https://www.tiktok.com/@evilex37/video/7274099900466400517?is_from_webapp1&sender_devicepc&web_id7155393555089901061 Reacting, @Madison stut said; They play. @famous; Omo guy you too bill am abeg. @destiny22339 said; u don enter one chance. Meanwhile, in similar news… A 17-year-old American, Jordan DeMay was said to have taken his life earlier this year because three Nigerian nationals blackmailed him with a nude photo. The suspects, Samuel Ogoshi, 22; Samson Ogochi, 20; and Ezekiel Ejehem Robert, 19 have been charged in the death of the Michigan teenager. The three men were arrested in Lagos state, Nigerua and are awaiting extradition to the United States. Attorney for the Western District of Michigan, Mark Totten on Wednesday, May 3rd, announced the unsealing of a federal indictment charging the suspects with sexually extorting numerous young men and teenage boys in the Western District of Michigan and across the United States. “On March 25, 2022, 17-year-old DeMay was found dead from a self-inflicted g¥nshot wound. His death prompted an investigation by the Marquette County Sheriff’s Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which culminated in the indictment unsealed today. Sextortion is a horrible crime that can leave especially younger victims feeling ashamed with nowhere to turn. My heart goes out to the family of Jordan DeMay. Nothing can bring Jordan back, but my office is committed to securing justice and, alongside Jordan’s family, sending an urgent warning so others can protect themselves and their families. We will travel the world to hold the perpetrators of these crimes accountable,” Totten said. The three suspects were accused of buying hacked social media accounts and using them to pose as girls while interacting with boys.