Painter who took client’s Lexus to his village crashes it beyond repair

Nigerian youth advocate, Oluyemi Fasipe, has revealed the tragedy that occurred when a car painter took a customer’s vehicle home without permission.

The social media influencer said the painter drove a Lexus to his village for ‘Ileya’ during the Sallah celebration and got involved in a terrible accident.

Fasipe also known as Yemi Fash, shared a photo of the ride which had been badly damaged beyond repairs and there was someone sitting in front of the bumper area.

He, however, left people worried because he failed to disclose whether the painter survived or not.

He wrote; “Wahala: Dem give painter car to paint, he carry car got do ileya for village crash car.”

Reacting, @Beloved_El wrote; Who wan oppress awon village inspector officers VIO? Dem give am warning with 10m debt

@Midestephen707; This is totally right off nothing to fix on this again.

@yomexboy; Where painter wan see money like dis, with this things wey I deh see so 😂

View the post:

@layibonfrere; They almost always do this nonsense. This happened about a month ago, mechanic went for test driving. The distance was less than 5mins drive from where he took off. Complete write off. weyrey lay down like has passed, FRSC rushed him to hospital. We forgive and moved on.

In related news, a member of the National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC) identified as Roland Moses, has recounted how he escaped death in an auto crash and another potential one.

According to the graduate of Biology, the two incidents happened on December 23, 2022 while travelling from Enugu to Akwa Ibom State.

The native of Akwa Ibom, speaking in an interview, gave thanks to God for saving his life twice in one day.

Moses said; I was coming from Enugu (State) (and travelling) to Akwa Ibom State. I just wanted to come home and rest before returning for service. There was no vehicle to take me from Kogi to Akwa Ibom, so I had to get to Enugu first. When I arrived in Enugu State, I boarded a bus. The driver addressed us well. He said we would get to Akwa Ibom in five or six hours. He also told us that we might be stopped at checkpoints.

As we were moving along Enugu Road, I didn’t know what really happened. I knew the driver was not drunk; he was normal. As we were moving, there was a vehicle, a truck, in front of us and another one behind us. I was talking to someone on the phone and as soon as I ended the call, I decided to relax. But I saw that the driver was approaching the vehicle in front. I remember that the passenger beside him told him to apply the brakes. I didn’t know whether the brakes failed but all I heard was, “Jesus! Jesus!” Suddenly, our bus hit the vehicle in front.