Natural homemade body wash can serve different purposes. It can be used as face wash, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner! This is because it contains natural ingredients.
When producing it is advisable to use coconut oil as part of the mixture. This helps to combat acne and all the factors responsible for acne. It is also great for hair and the best at skin moisturizing. When used as hair shampoo, it help get rid of itchy scalp and dandruff.
Natural homemade shampoo can bring back the natural beauty of your hair and skin.
For more effect you can add your own essential oil scent to make aromatherapy for your shower or bath.
Recommended essential oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Patchouli Oil
- Chamomile Oil
- Geranium Rose Oil
- Peppermint Oil
For more dry environments like deserts, you can add a little more of each type of oil to make your skin perfect so you never have to use lotion again.
- 1 Cup Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap,
- 1/2 Cup Raw Unfiltered Honey
- 2 Teaspoons Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
- 2 Teaspoons Organic Coconut Oil,
- 1 teaspoon Vitamin E Oil,
- Essential Oil, Peppermint, Lavender, etc.
- 1 Pump Bottle
- Get a mixing bowl to mix your ingredients.
- Measure all of the ingredients and put them into the mixing bowl.
- Mix them well and add essential oil if desired for aromatherapy and other benefits. I do not use any essential oils because when I tried the peppermint oil I seemed to be allergic to it and I am happy with unscented.
- After you have mixed all of the ingredients and dropped in your essential oil if desired, then pour the mixture into the pump bottle and close. Now you are ready to start using your homemade body wash, face wash, and sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.