Connect with us
 

Gossip

Attempt to teach fire safety drill to students goes terribly wrong as fire engulfs the stage

Published

on

An incident has left social media users laughing and asking how can you teach what you can’t practice? due to how an attempt to show new students of the University of Uyo how to handle a fire incident went horribly wrong.

A Twitter user @Deminathor_ shared photos of the instructors who are believed to be men of the fire service, lighting a fire in a bucket to begin the class, with a fire extinguisher positioned nearby to be used in putting it out.

But after igniting the flame, the instructors struggled to put it off with the extinguisher, sadly they were unsuccessful.

This caused the fire to grow out of control and it started burning the stage. In the images, the instructors can be seen frantically moving around trying to prevent the fire from spreading.

Narrating the incident, @Deminathor_ tweeted: “So today they wanted to teach Freshers what to do when there is a fire outbreak and this was the outcome.”

See the post:


Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *