Connect with us
 

Gossip

Any man who doesn’t womanize has solved 90% of his problems – Married man

Published

on

A married Nigerian man, has taken to social media to share an assertion that has sparked a debate online egarding challenges men face.

According to the guy simply known as Oku, a man who does not womanize is closer to solving all of his problems because women come as a distraction.

He noted that any guy who doesn’t follow women has solved 90% of his problems in life, leaving only 10% that he can work towards solving.

Oku stated this on Twitter, writing;

”If you are a man and you don’t womanize, you have solved 90% of your problem.”

Netizens trooped to his comment section to share their two cents in relation to his tweet.

@fit_iam; That’s 10% as a man… Finance is 90%

@4nybeast4; I no dey womanize and I still broke sef

@Jorndoe; Na sapa make me no dey womanize

@Idiongomfon911; Depends on what you call problem

@NwachukwuUme; Catching a ‘Vision’ is what solves 90% of a man’s problems.

@hardeclarks; Thank God..but the problem wey nija dey give pass 90%

@scruwfase; Speak for urself. For a lotta men womanizing is the escape from all their problems.

 
 
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *