Amid global concerns over the coronavirus pandemic and the recent revelation by US President, Donald Trump that Chloroquine can be used to treat the virus, a Nigerian man has taken drastic measures to keep himself protected.
He reportedly decided to take chloroquine in large doses in order to protect himself from COVID-19 but ended up being rushed to the hospital as he was unconscious.
A Nigerian doctor with Twitter handle @aproko_doctor who shared the story, revealed that the man also gave it to his children in huge quantities.
@aproko_doctor wrote: “Breaking News
“They just rushed someone into a hospital, he was unconscious
“What happened? Went to drink a lot of chloroquine because they said chloroquine cures Coronavirus. Has been giving his kids too
“Nigerians, every drug is a poison including chloroquine
“Use your head.”
See his tweet: